There's what I think and then there's what you, the blog-reading public have to say.
Sometimes we agree. Sometimes there's a slight difference of opinion. There's no throwing pans or shouting. Just a quiet variance in our preferences. That's what makes it all so interesting, don't you think?
So before we don our gay apparel and take a cup o’ kindness yet for auld lang syne, let's have a quick look at the things you, John and Jane Q Blogreader, ranked as top content on missginsu.com this year.
Top Posts as Determined by You! (through help from Google Analytics)
- 1. Top 10 Real-Food Workout Foods
2. Cookies of the Dead
3. What, Me Bitter? (An exploration of do-it-yourself bitters.)
5. Chcolate-Almond Daim Cakes
6. The Hedonista 100 (A list of 100 awesome food things... a work in progress.)
7. Garlic Challenge II (The "Bona Calda" recipe)
8. National Tortilla Chip Day (A listing of annual Food Holidays)
9. What is Kritamo?
10. Tantalizing Toy Food Finds
Excellent posts all, but if it were me, I might have swapped out Kritamo, Toy Food or Daim Cakes with some of my own 2007 favorites:
- In Space, No One Can Hear You Retch
A Tale of 3 Ramen
The Recipe Rock Star series of cooking tips
Hot Chocolate Field Guide
Dangerously Spicy Chocolate Chili Fudge
Or maybe even yesterday's Yule Log post
What should we deduce from your fickle favorites, dear reader?
You like sweets! You enjoy recipes. You like to hear about food explorations and food discoveries. And in a happy moment of cosmic alignment, it happens that I really love those things, too.
So cheers to you, cheers to me and have a joyous New Year’s Eve!