Yeah, I've been slacking a bit on my previously stated mission to share 100 wonderful and tasty things. Sorry about that. I'm resolving to be more consistent.
But I know ya'll like pretty pictures, so my (very slowly growing) directory of really awesome food things continues today with five succulent snacks in a pretty little photo essay.
If you've missed the count from 1-5, 6-10 or 11-15, you'll find 'em at the archive page. Meanwhile...
16. Nuts and candies from The Sweet Life, 63 Hester St (at Ludlow), NYC
17. The fine brines from Wheelhouse Pickles, representing in Brooklyn, yo.
18. Creamy little Mexicali avocados from Ferry Marketplace in San Francisco.
19. Oaxacan tamales at La Loma in Minneapolis.
20. Chili-lime mango slices from a street vender along Grand street just below the Broadway Junction JMZ subway stop in Brooklyn.